Fundwell is an Aluminium and Zinc die casting company, and was founded in 2003.
It began its activities with two used casting machines and over time the number of machinery increases, thus increasing production capacity and improving working conditions.
The company supplies products for various industries, amongst which are automobile industry, shoe manufacturing industry, road safety, section gates and binding machines.
The trust of our clients are the assurance that this is the right path and since we are concerned with the continuous quality of our products, we have began the process of implementing GQS according to the Standard NP EN ISO 9001:2008, in April 2012, so that Fundwell is presently a certified company.
Fundwell is committed to increasing customer and employee satisfaction by working to implement up-to-date technologies to increase productivity and value generated by the company.
In this sense, it assumes:
- The commitment to comply with the requirements and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Gradual and continuous decrease in the cost of nonconformities;
- Search for projects that guarantee the increase of the value generated by the company;
- Establishing honest relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Constant search for new partnerships with suppliers that best serve the interests of the company towards the best cost, quality and deadlines.
Approved on 26/04/2012